Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bluegrass Bird Breeders - Specialty Show

    I was so exited to learn about The Bluegrass Bird Breeders hosting a Cockatiel exhibition show in Elizabethtown, KY. Ever since I adopted my two girls, I have been very interested in Cockatiel shows, but they are normally held somewhere in Florida, which is too far for me to drive at the moment. So when I heard that there will be a show in Kentucky, only a couple hours from me, I began to make plans immediately. And it couldn't be any more perfect, as my birthday is also in September.
    I have never been to an exhibition, but I look forward to attending and learning all about the process. And maybe one day, I will enter the competition as well. There will also be some of the best and sought after breeders from around the country in attendance. I am hoping to find a beautiful male to add to my family.
    For anyone who may be interested in attending or entering the exhibition, more information can be found at http://www.cockatiels.org/main/cockatiel-exhibition/shows/ncs-events-calendar/. The show is September 1 -2.

No comments:

Post a Comment